Date: Sunday, June 10, 2018
Time: 7:00 am
Where: Centennial Beach Park
500 Jackson Ave, Naperville, IL 60540
The Naperville Women’s Triathlon is the premier women’s athletic event in Naperville, IL. Formerly, the Esprit de She, this Sprint distance triathlon attracts women of all athletic abilities.
The event features .5 Mile Swim, 13.3 Mile Bike, 3.1 Mile Run and an amazing post event party.
All Pre-Registered Naperville Women’s Triathlon Participants Receive:
- Event T-shirt
- Commemorative Finisher Medal
- Event Bag
- Timing provided by ChronoTrack
- Complimentary Post Event Food & Refreshments
- Entertainment – DJ Dance Music
Parking is available in lots D and E at Naperville Central High School. Street and ramp parking will also be available in downtown Naperville. Regular fees may apply.
All Athletes must park in designated Parking Areas and RIDE or WALK their bikes from the Parking Area to the Transition Area on Race morning. Transition area opens at 5:00 a.m.
* Please make sure any valuables left in your car are not out in the open. Better yet, leave them at home. Premier Event Management is not responsible for any stolen or lost items.